|By car from the M62:
1) Leave the M62 at junction 24 and head towards Halifax on the A629. Watch the speed cameras!
2) Drive into the town centre past the Halifax Bank head office on your left, staying on the A629.
3) Stay on the A629 and following signs for Keighley begin to head out of town on the urban dual carriageway.
4) Continue straight ahead when the road reduces to single carriageway.
5) About half a mile further on, turn right at 'Ron Lee', the used car showroom.
6) About half a mile from this turning, fields open up to your left and rise uphill.
7) Turn right where these fields open out onto Holdsworth Road.
8) Holmfields Mills is the first large building you come to on your left; the car park is on your right.
Print in landscape for best result!